Covid 19 Outbreak

Due to the current Coronovirus outbreak.

we have closed our offices to visitors and are not currently arranging viewings.

We can still be contacted by phone and email for any queries regarding ongoing sales and lets.

Aldershot: t. 01252 333003 e.

Farnham: t. 01252 715333 e.

Please bear with us during this difficult time.

Covid 19 Information Hide

Useful Links

Property Search



Below you will find links to websites that you may find useful. The inclusion of a link on this page is not necessarily an indication of our approval of the contents.

Government sites

Waverley Borough Council - Waverley Borough Council, Surrey - an administrative area covering mainly wooded and rural area in the South East - between London and Portsmouth.

Rushmoor Borough Council - Rushmoor Borough Council encompasses Aldershot (the Home of the British Army) and Farnborough (where aviation was pioneered)

Surrey County Council - Managing Facilities in Surrey.

Hampshire County Council - Managing facilities in Hampshire.

Ofsted - They inspect and regulate Schools.

The Land Registry - the organisation that holds records for land ownership and interests in England and Wales.

Police - Useful information on crime stats across the UK.

tradingstandards - Trading Standards Agency

Environment Agency - Public body for protecting and improving the environment in England and Wales. They say "It's our job to make sure that air, land and water are looked after by everyone in today's society so that tomorrow's generations inherit a cleaner, healthier world." We say Provides useful information on land and air quality and flood maps.

Professional institutes, associations and trade bodies

The Property Ombudsman - Ombudsman for Estate Agents, a free, fair and independent service for landlords, tenants, buyers and sellers of residential property in the UK.

Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) - the professional institute for over 110,000 surveyors and property professionals worldwide.

Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) - the leading professional body for managers in construction with over 40,000 members worldwide, including surveyors.

Independent Surveyors Association - an association of independent surveying and valuation practices with members throughout England and Wales able to offer independent advice to property buyers and lenders.

National Association of Estate Agents -  The NAEA is the UK's leading professional body for estate agents. They regulate, guide and assist property professionals across a wide range of disciplines. They work to make the housing market safer and easier to use and understand when you are buying a home or selling your house.
The Law Society - the regulatory and representative body for solicitors in England and Wales.

Council for Licensed Conveyancers - the regulatory body for Licensed Conveyancers who are qualified specialist property lawyers.

Council of Mortgage Lenders - the trade association for mortgage lenders in the UK.

NICEIC - The National Inspection Council for Electrical InstallationContracting is the industry's independent, non profit-making, voluntary regulatory body covering the whole of the United Kingdom.

Ordnance Survey - the National mapping agency of Great Britain.

Technical organisations

BRE - a good source of technical information for property, construction and environment professionals.

NHBC - sets the technical standards for new homes and provides insurance on new homes.

RICS Books - the property professionals' bookshop.

NES LTD - National Energy Services. provides information, software and training on the energy rating of buildings. - The BGS provides expert services and impartial advice in all areas of geoscience. - BCIS House Rebuilding Costs Checking Your Sum Insured - Calculator.

Conservation - A non-profit making organization funded by the government and the private sector, set up to achieve the sustainable use of energy.

Commercial and Consumer Organisations

Free UK change of address service

The Citizens Advice Bureau. its Advice Guide website provides up-to-date, independent advice on a range of consumer issues.

Consumers' Association - information on the Which? campaign to regulate estate agents.

The Property Ombudsman - a free, fair and independent service for buyers and sellers of residential property in the UK.

Consumer Direct - a telephone and online advice and information service for consumers in Great Britain, supported by the DTI.

Credit Reports Online since March 2000 consumer access to their credit file online - The ultimate FREE guide to flooding, subsidence, pollution, landfill sites, schools, crime rates and planning information in your neighbourhood.

Southern Electric - Supplier of electricity, gas, insurance, telephony and broadband and internet.  Service information, FAQ and order.

National Grid - is a gas transporter. It transports and stores gas for its customers through a transportation network across the UK.

South East Water Limited - South East Water supplies quality drinking water in the south east of England every day.

British Telecommunication plc - National telecommunications provider. Details on products and services, plus user area.

Please note: Castles are not responsible for any of the above websites and cannot be held liable for the information on external sites. If you find any broken links, please let us know as soon as possible.

Find your local branch

I just want to say a huge thank you to Daryl. The solicitors made the whole process a complete nightmare, but Daryl was always there to keep things moving forward, providing me with updates and reassurance that there was light at the end of the tunnel. I cannot praise him highly enough.

- Sofia

How much is my property worth?

Request Valuation

How do I find out about the latest properties?

Register with us